On Wednesday July 21, 2021, participants and speakers discussed experiences implementing palliative care in humanitarian settings, including Northern Uganda (Vicky Opia), India (Dr. Sakib Burza) and Bangladesh (Rachel Yantzi).
Videos of the speakers from this webinar can be found on the PallCHASE youtube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLgUtW8M4lEzUAccJ6a1q6CernKm9QnFKE
- Webinar #6 on War and Conflict Trauma-Informed Care
- Rome Declaration calls for action for children of Ukraine
- Palliative Care MSF intervention in La Gomera
- First Steps: Integrating Palliative and End of Life Care in South Sudan
- Exploring communication, storytelling, and experience on the margins: A journey of understanding for humanitarian palliative care